The Garmin quatix®5 smartwatch is great for boaters to stay connected to their vessels in a lightning fast world.
Watches nowadays will do much more than just tell time. Never more evident than with this Garmin quatix®5 smart watch. This watch is compatible with most Garmin chartplotters and other marine electronics to offer the best and interactive watch you have ever had. Some of the best features to list immediately are:
•Remote Multifunction Display (MFD)
•Data Streaming – including music controls, speed, depth, temperature and wind –
•Sail Racing Assistance, and much more!
The quatix® 5 also includes a host of built-in activity profiles for land and water sports like running, hiking, biking, swimming, rowing, and paddle boarding to name a few. Some of the other cool features this watch delivers are a stainless steel case for those rugged journeys and adventure out and dive to tremendous depths with water submersion protection up to 100 meters.
Specifically Designed for the Water
- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control³, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100)
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹
- Connected features² include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Some photo’s used from Garmin and Garmin Marine Instagram