Choose KVH’s award-winning TracVision® mobile satellite TV systems for the best marine, auto, and RV satellite TV, bringing you live news, sports, and more everywhere you travel.
The Small, Powerful Marine Satellite TV System for Great Entertainment
With its single-cable design, compact 37 cm (14.5 inch) antenna, and device-friendly user interface, the award-winning TracVision® TV3 satellite TV system is a snap to install, set up, and use. In no time, you’ll be enjoying your favorite television programming, right from your boat. Plus, the DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV3 is the perfect solution for single- or multiple-receiver installations. Features include:
- Compatibility with high-powered Ku-band satellite TV services around the globe so you get the entertainment you enjoy
- High-performance tracking with advanced algorithms for a crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits*
- See TracVision Special Offers
Enjoy Easy Autoswitching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complementary SATCOM Systems
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite TV system with a KVH Tracphone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, or V11-HTS satellite communications system for fast, reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. Operating on KVH’s global mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network, the world’s no. 1 maritime VSAT service, the TracPhone HTS-series family delivers data speeds as fast as 20 Mbps, worldwide connectivity, and dome sizes that are a perfect match for TracVision satellite TV systems.
Add SiriusXM® Weather and Radio Plus Fish Mapping Directly on Your Chartplotter
- See detailed weather information directly on your compatible Garmin chartplotter for increased situational awareness
- Use the fish mapping feature¹ to find suggested potential hot spots for popular species and to view sea surface temperatures, plankton concentrations, floating algae and more
- Refine the fish species that appear on the chartplotter map
- Experience high-quality entertainment with access to more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio
- Gain access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind and waves
- Reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage