Choose KVH’s award-winning TracVision® mobile satellite TV systems for the best marine, auto, and RV satellite TV, bringing you live news, sports, and more everywhere you travel.
The Small, Powerful Marine Satellite TV System for Great Entertainment
With its single-cable design, compact 37 cm (14.5 inch) antenna, and device-friendly user interface, the award-winning TracVision® TV3 satellite TV system is a snap to install, set up, and use. In no time, you’ll be enjoying your favorite television programming, right from your boat. Plus, the DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV3 is the perfect solution for single- or multiple-receiver installations. Features include:
- Compatibility with high-powered Ku-band satellite TV services around the globe so you get the entertainment you enjoy
- High-performance tracking with advanced algorithms for a crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits*
- See TracVision Special Offers
Enjoy Easy Autoswitching
KVH’s IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services so you can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch—even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complementary SATCOM Systems
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite TV system with a KVH Tracphone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, or V11-HTS satellite communications system for fast, reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. Operating on KVH’s global mini-VSAT Broadband HTS network, the world’s no. 1 maritime VSAT service, the TracPhone HTS-series family delivers data speeds as fast as 20 Mbps, worldwide connectivity, and dome sizes that are a perfect match for TracVision satellite TV systems.
Add SiriusXM® Weather and Radio Plus Fish Mapping Directly on Your Chartplotter
- See detailed weather information directly on your compatible Garmin chartplotter for increased situational awareness
- Use the fish mapping feature¹ to find suggested potential hot spots for popular species and to view sea surface temperatures, plankton concentrations, floating algae and more
- Refine the fish species that appear on the chartplotter map
- Experience high-quality entertainment with access to more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio
- Gain access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind and waves
- Reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage
A customer brought us their twin engine Hydrasports boat to add new a completely new GPS system and a couple other extra goodies like another power outlet, engine holders, and new touchscreens for the center console. After discussing the benefit of a few Garmin systems, the customer chose the GMR Fantom 124, GPSmap 7612, and GXM™53 for weather. See an overview of the products selected for this amazing boat below.
GPSMAP® 7612 – 12-inch Fully Network Capable Chartplotter
- 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1280 x 800 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2 U.S. coastal and LakeVü HD maps
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports GSD™ premium sonar and GCV™ scanning sonar modules
- Advanced sailing and sail racing features
Designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who demand high performance, ease of operation and feature integration, the GPSMAP 7612 chartplotter with 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display has a 10 Hz internal GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. It is fully network capable, including the Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity.
Open-array Radar with Industry-leading 120 W Solid-state Output Power
- 4’, 120 W solid-state open-array radar with pedestal
- MotionScope™ technology detects and highlights moving targets in different colors to help avoid collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather
- Pulse Compression technology provides high-resolution imaging while maximizing energy to enhance target detection and identification
- True echo trails display a fading trail to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets while accounting for the movement of your own boat
- Overlay radar on your chart screen as single display or split screen with independent range settings
The GXM 53 SiriusXM® weather antenna lets you enjoy added confidence and peace of mind on the water by always having access to the most current weather conditions and forecasts. Easy-to-install and easy-to-use integrated weather receiver and antenna connects to the Garmin Marine Network to deliver highly detailed weather information directly to your compatible Garmin chartplotter. It accesses current weather information, including NEXRAD, lightning, water temperatures, wind and wave current conditions and forecast data — all of which can be viewed from your chartplotter screen. And it also provides access to SiriusXM audio stations¹. Additional features and upgrades are made available as Sirius XM capabilities are added.¹
GXM 53 also recalls valid weather forecasts after a power cycle. Excellent antenna signal performance ensures you will maintain the best possible reception, even when on the fringes of SiriusXM weather coverage. Ethernet connection provides high bandwidth data transfer and power over a single cable. Provides an easy upgrade from the GXM 52 weather antenna since it uses the same mount.
Other custom work we did to this Hydrasports Custom boat starts with a new electrical outlet in the back of the boat, and two new OEM Yamaha Outboard Motor Trailer Support MAR-MTSPT-YM-10.
Contact Us Today!
If you will like to do custom work to your car, truck, van, boat, ATV, side-by-side, motorcycle or UTV, then Next Level Inc. is your place!
See our Google Reviews and see why others have chosen us to work on their vehicles.
Call for appointments 407-704-5676
Stop in and enjoy playing with new speakers and stereo’s on our demo wall full of head units and speakers. Crank it up, that’s what its for!
Garmin recently debuted the latest additions to their line of GPSMAP chartplotters and plotter/sonar combo units—the GPSMAP 742 and 942 touchscreen chartplotters, and the GPSMAP 1042xsv and 1242xsv keyed chartplotter. Available in a range of sizes from 7”-12” units, with built-in sonar options, the concept behind Garmin’s new units is to offer solutions to every boat owner, bringing premium features and the latest in chartplotting technology to budget-conscious customers.
The GPSMAP 742/942 series offers 7” and 9” sunlight-readable touchscreen chartplotters or combo units, with a 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver for smooth on-scree navigation. These units expanded on Garmin’s popular 7” touchscreen units that were introduced in 2010, offering larger screen sizes and the latest features. The 742 and 942 are equipped with wireless connectivity for the Garmin mobile APP, connectivity to the Garmin Marine Network for easy data transfer, and NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 connectivity for autopilot, VHF, digital switching and other sensors.
The GPSMAP 1042xsv/1242xsv series offers 10” and 12” options with a sunlight-readable screen and keypad interface. The Keypad features a multi-function rotary knob that allows easy menu navigation even in rough water, as well as hotkeys that can be programmed for quick access to the user’s favorite features. The 1042xsv and 1242xsv offer the above mentioned features and capabilities of the 742 and 792, and are also equipped with built-in CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü.
Garmin’s new compact units offer a large range of solutions to boat owners and range from $799.99 to $1299.99.